Dining with family is never a piece of cake! Below you'll find family friendly restaurants, near and dear to Flagstaff families!
- Although Fratelli’s & NiMarco's Pizza tend to be the locals' place of choice, Your Pie has great outdoor patio space for kids to run. Additionally, Oregano's has big family size portions with a old-timey vibe.
- El Diablo & Matty G's Burgers: Both burger joints are located near Heritage Square, and offer ample outdoor seating for kids to move their bodies and explore.
- Tourist Home patio: Delicious food attached to a great bar with a kid-friendly patio
- The Oakmont: A golf-course grill where the kids can play in the grass
- Mike & Ronda's is widely regarded as Flagstaff's best breakfast experience, and the kiddos like pretending to serve up their own biscuits and gravy in the play kitchen and miniature tables.
- Big Foot BBQLocated in the Basement Marketplace, Old Town Shops in downtown Flagstaff, this joint is a favorite of locals and visitors large and small because their Kids Corral and chalkboard keep the little piglets busy while you enjoy some serious pulled pork.
- Crown Railroad CafeOne word: Trains! A model train runs around the ceiling to delight the kids, and adults won't be disappointed by the yummy diner food or heralded service.
- Cornish PastyWith literally dozens of pasties to choose from, there's a really good chance that you'll find something that everyone in the family can eat and enjoy. The dining area consists of long tables and old church pews for seats making family-style dining pretty much required, other than the full bar that takes up half the place.